Bath Spa University Library presents: Conference on Showcasing Creative Practice Research
Posted on August 23, 2023
18th September 2023, 2pm-5pm
The Research Support Librarians at Bath Spa University are currently organising an online half-day conference on showcasing Creative Practice Research via institutional repositories.
Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Prof. Nick Fells, Glasgow University (Vice-Chair of the Practice Research Advisory Group (PRAG UK))
- Prof. Maria Delgado, (PRAG UK Steering Committee, Chair of Panel 33 and Deputy Chair of Panel D for REF 2021) & Prof. Robert Adlington (Deputy Chair of Panel 33 from 2018 to 2022) discussing REF requirements in relation to Panel 33 (Music, Drama, Dance, the Performing Arts, Film and Screen Studies)
- Scott McLaughlin and Claire Knowles of the AHRC-funded SPARKLE project/University of Leeds (Sparkle: Sustaining Practice Assets for Research, Knowledge, Learning and Engagement)
- Jenny Evans of the AHRC PR Voices project/University of Westminster (Practice Research Voices)
- Helen Newall, Researcher and Impact Lead for REF 2021 at Edge Hill University
- Amy Robinson, Digital Curation Manager, University of the Creative Arts (UCA)
- Stephanie Meece, Scholarly Communications Manager, University of the Arts London (UAL)
We hope this event will be of interest to our creative practitioners and Research Leads at Bath Spa, as well as librarians and research support staff across the UK who are interested in the latest thinking around how best to showcase creative practice research for the REF and beyond.
Further information will follow in due course but please save the date. Please do share the details of this conference among your networks.